Willow: A Beaver’s Tale with Patti Smith – Naturalist Journeys Online Presentation Series
January 12, 2022 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Willow: A Beaver’s Tale
Presented by Patti Smith of Bonnyvale Environmental Education Center
Part of the Naturalist Journeys 2021-22 Winter Presentation Series
January 12 | 6 – 7 PM | Free | Live via ZOOM
JOIN HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89045735802
Follow the life of Willow, the remarkable matriarch of a beaver colony on a wild brook in southeastern Vermont. Naturalist Patti Smith has spent over a decade with Willow’s clan, documenting their trials and triumphs. During this presentation she will share the stories, pictures and videos that celebrate this beaver and the world she created. Along the way, meet Terrible Jack, a lonely moose, and other wildlife drawn to the habitat created by the beavers.
About the Presenter: Patti Smith is a naturalist and wildlife rehabilitator at the Bonnyvale Environmental Education Center in Brattleboro. She is the author of the Beavers of Popple’s Pond, which documents her early years of beaver observation. Her View from Heifer columns in the Brattleboro Reformer take readers into the lives of the beavers, porcupines, and other wildlife she studies and teaches about.
This program is made possible by our local sponsors:
Tech Tips for ZOOM Webinars
- A computer desktop with speakers or a laptop works best.
- You will need to install Zoom before the meeting begins.
- When you log into the meeting, you’ll be in a “waiting room” until the presentation begins.
- Once you’ve been admitted to the presentation, click the “Join Audio” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Please keep your microphones on mute and your video off.
- See Our Website for links to other upcoming webinars