"Countless Vermonters have discovered birds and butterflies, orchids and otters, relaxation and contemplation at this place by the river. And now, with a vision to connect even more of us to wildlife and wild places, North Branch Nature Center will move from greatness to virtuosity — not only here in Montpelier but far beyond as well.”
— Brian Pfeiffer, writer, naturalist, and educator
How You Can Help
On behalf of all of us at North Branch Nature Center, thank you for your support! You help us connect people to nature in enriching, inspiring ways. Here's how to contribute:
1. Join as a Member! Your membership supports everything we do, from bird-banding, to natural history presentations, to trail maintenance. By becoming a member, you'll both support your local nature center and receive great member benefits including program discounts. Join using the form on this page, or click here.
2. Contribute to the NBNC Resiliency Fund. North Branch Nature Center is an organization that has historically depended on social gatherings to connect people with the natural world. As the COVID-19 pandemic affects our communities, NBNC is seeking extra support to continue operating and adapting. Your gift makes possible our new NBNC Online portal, full of enriching content from our Teacher-Naturalists and partners. To contribute, click here.
3. Gift Certificates. Give a friend or family member a birding outing, a BioU class, or any other NBNC program with a gift certificate.
4. Other Ways to Give. NBNC gratefully receives gifts of stock or property, planned gifts, and bequests. Click here for detailed information.
5. Buy Coffee. Buying bird-friendly coffee helps support NBNC and the migratory birds we all love and lets you save on shipping costs for great coffee. Learn more and download an order form here.
6. Volunteer. If you have time to give, please learn about volunteering at North Branch Nature Center! Contact us to learn more about volunteering at NBNC.
7. Wish List. North Branch Nature Center is always looking for household items, technology, equipment, and services. Visit our Wish List to see what we are looking for.
Thank you for your support!