"Countless Vermonters have discovered birds and butterflies, orchids and otters, relaxation and contemplation at this place by the river. And now, with a vision to connect even more of us to wildlife and wild places, North Branch Nature Center will move from greatness to virtuosity — not only here in Montpelier but far beyond as well.”
— Brian Pfeiffer, writer, naturalist, and educator
Make NBNC Hum
1. Join as a Member! Membership dues support everything we do, from bird-banding, to natural history presentations, to trail maintenance. By becoming a member, you'll both support your local nature center and receive great member benefits including program discounts. Join as a member on the right-hand side of this page.
2. Make an Additional Gift! A cash contribution is the easiest way to give, either online here or by mailing a check to NBNC, 713 Elm Street, Montpelier, VT 05602.
3. Support the Capital Campaign! NBNC is growing by leaps and bounds, in part thanks to our $1.6 million Our Future in Nature capital campaign which has already allowed us to expand our teaching spaces and add display space. When the fundraising is complete we will renovate our office and kitchen space and make needed outdoor improvements. Visit our Capital Campaign Website to learn more and make a gift.
4. Other Ways to Give. NBNC gratefully receives gifts of stock or property, planned gifts, and bequests. Click here for detailed information.
5. Buy Coffee. Buying bird-friendly coffee helps support NBNC and the migratory birds we all love and lets you save on shipping costs for great coffee. Learn more and download an order form here.
6. Volunteer. If you have time to give, please learn about volunteering at North Branch Nature Center! Contact us to learn more about volunteering at NBNC.
Thank you for your support!