- This event has passed.
LIVE Online: Vermont’s Glacial Lakes & Geologic History w/ George Springston
April 24 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Join in: meet.google.com/wda-tgdk-wpy
Or call in: 669-241-1520 PIN: 269 972 164#
Much of Vermont’s dry land was once beneath hundreds of feet of Pleistocene glacial lakewater. We’ll use new geology maps and aerial photographs to explore the story of our geologic landscape over the last 12,000 years, and learn how to identify the evidence of glacial lakes in our environment today. Presented by geologist and Norwich University faculty, George Springston.
Webinar Tech Tips:
- A computer desktop (with speakers) or laptop works best– just go to the link and click join.
- Apple’s Safari browser is not supported. Use any other browser instead (Window Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Mobile and Tablet users will need to download Hangouts Meet app.
- All webinars will be recorded and posted at NBNC Online.
- See NBNC Online for other upcoming webinars.