- This event has passed.
LIVE Online (For Parents and Teachers): ECO at Home – Daily Routines in Nature for Families
April 23 @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursday, April 23 | 7-8 pm | Live via ZOOM
Join at: https://zoom.us/j/686205209?pwd=VktSQWl3blR1S1NTWmZGWjFNcTdjQT09
(Program rescheduled to this day due to technical difficulties)
We know that our connection to the natural world helps us to stay healthy and to be joyful, especially in times of stress. For ten years, NBNC educators have worked with hundreds of teachers across the state of Vermont to help bring students outdoors on a weekly basis for ECO – Educating Children Outdoors. Through ECO, students have been immersed in nature-based education practices that are aligned with what children naturally love to do outdoors. Explore, play and learn! NBNC Teacher-Naturalist and Education Director, Amy Butler, will share the routines and rhythms at work within ECO and help parents translate this back into your home and weekly family schedule. We will discuss why nature connection is more important then ever right now and share inspiring activities to build into your days at home.
Webinar Tech Tips:
- A computer desktop (with speakers) or laptop works best– just go to the link and click join.
- Apple’s Safari browser is not supported. Use any other browser instead (Window Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Mobile and Tablet users will need to download Hangouts Meet app.
- All webinars will be recorded and posted at NBNC Online.
- See NBNC Online for other upcoming webinars.