- This event has passed.
Friday Morning Bird Walks
May 7 @ 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM
An event every week that begins at 7:00 AM on Friday, repeating until June 4, 2021
Free for members. $10 non-members. No registration required.
Fridays, 7 – 8:30 am, April 3o – June 4
LOCATIONS VARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE (see below for up-to-date locations)
Weekly trips to birding hot spots around Central Vermont searching for spring migrants like warblers, vireos, thrushes, and waterfowl. Led by NBNC staff.
COVID-19: Masks will be required when 6′ distance cannot be maintained, per state guidelines. Participants will complete a health screening upon arrival.
- April 30 – North Branch Nature Center
- May 7 – Hubbard Park, Montpelier (Meet at the “New Shelter”)
- May 14 – Sodom Pond (Meet outside the Adamant Co-op. Parking along Quarry Road)
- May 21 – TBD
- May 28 –Berlin Pond (Meet at parking area at north end of pond)
- June 4 – North Branch Nature Center
Featured photo by Tyler Pockette